[rollei_list] Re: TMax 100 Development - some Results

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:33:27 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Here are two results from my TMax 100 development in 9.5 min in 1:1 D 76 at 20° C.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/2960314050/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/2960315262/in/photostream/

Agitated the first full minute then 15 seconds out of every minute thereafter. Ca. 10 minutes in Ilford Rapid Fixer and 16 minute washing with Jobo Cascade. Dried after 1 minute Photo Flo 200 treatment. How important is the Kodak Hypo Clearing bath? So far I am pretty happy with the results, although I still prefer the results I got with Fuji Neopan 400.

I noticed on the right side of both images a row of spottings. Its also evident in this picture from an earlier roll:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/2504229938/in/photostream/

Is this the dreaded roller reflection? If yes, what was the remedy this list agreed upon? Roller replacement by Harry Fleenor? Or get an FX ;-)

Jan---