[rollei_list] TLR's and bifocals

  • From: Thomas A.Frank <taf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:39:25 -0400

Hello All;

I seek the advice of the older generation here...it's come that time when I need multifocal lenses in my eyeglasses...I just got my first pair of varilux (progressive) glasses.

How do y'all deal with the focusing issue? Any traps I should be aware of?

It appears to me that I can get the focus close with the main (distance) prescription, and 'fine-tune' with the near vision prescription.

The proof will be in (on?) the film, of course.

Tom Frank