[rollei_list] TLR - The Lost Rolleis...

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:35:38 +0200

Hi Volker,

That's too bad. I think there is a resurgence in analog & MF photography among
the younger generation and an affordable TLR (Rolleicord with Tessar?) could be
a hit.

Anyway, Hy6 looks interesting toobut then I would probably rather go for a
classic Hasselblad with the option of a digital back later...
Jan

From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: AW: [fresh news from Braunschwig !!] DW PHOTO GmbH
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:54:28 +0200

Last week I spoke with Mr. Paepke in Düsseldorf
http://www.paepke-fototechnik.de/eng/index.html and he too told me that new
activities are planned in Braunschweig. I understood that they will focus on
the Rolleiflex 6000/Hy6 series and that the production of TLR cameras has
ended. He kept a low profile with details.
Kind regards,

Volker