[rollei_list] Re: T shutter jam

  • From: Richard Sintchak <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:10:03 -0700

This happened to my 2.8E Planar.  Had to send it in.  Paul Ebel got it
back up and running again.  I think it does have to do with either not
completing your crank all the way or possibly cranking before the
shutter closes.  Either way the older these babies get the more I baby
them and I now crank a bit more carefully and deliberately.....

--
Richard S.
San Francisco

My Photography Website