[rollei_list] Re: T body

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:13:41 +0000 (GMT)

I forgot the last part of your question. The last F
series were the 2.8F Platin manufactured from 1984 to
1985.
The GX was manufactured from 1987 to 2002, the current
TLR Rolleiflex model is the FX. GX and FX are the same
camera, there are a few external differences only. The
FX has the F strap holders and different leather
covering regarding the GX.
Interesting to note that Rollei needed to do some
internal changes for the GX second model because Seiko
and Copal 0 shutters have a different way to turn
shutter speeds and f stops selectors regarding the
Compur shutter used for the GX first model.

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Correo Yahoo!