[rollei_list] Re: Sweet spot...Rolleikin

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:06:12 -0300

2011/10/26 Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>    Its likely that the first Rolleikins were intended to allow the use of
> 35mm color film in the Rollei because it mostly was not available in roll
> film sizes.

Richard:
               When the Rolleikin I first version was introduced into
the market in 1933 there was no 35mm bulk color film for still
photography available commercially in Germany, it was 6 years later,
in 1939,  that the Rolleikin I with the fourth version was adapted to
use Agfacolor and Kodachrome 35mm color films, it was intended to use
35mm bulk B&W  film originally.