[rollei_list] Re: Sweet spot: f8/f11?

  • From: Edward Meyers <aghalidebw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:08:43 -0400

In Modern Photography Magazine where I worked in the 1960s, amonst the many
columnists I was given to edit was Norman Rothschild. He wrote and I edited
a column on color photography. In it he mentioned the use of the Rolleikin
for his Rolleiflex. He used it to photograph children in the 1930s or 40s.
He especially liked to use the Rollei with the Rolleikin since the image
was rendered in a vertical rather than a horizontal making it more
efficient for portraiture.

Ed Meyers