[rollei_list] Re: Sweet spot: f8/f11?

  • From: william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 21:22:44 -0700

Is there a web site which has a reproduction of that article?

Bill

From:  Edward Meyers <aghalidebw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:43:20 -0400
To:  <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [rollei_list] Re: Sweet spot: f8/f11?

Burt Keppler hated to be called Herbert. As far as the Rollieflex lenses are
concerned, I am the guy who tested them. What I remember 5.6 was the magic f
number. I believe the results of the tests that you refer to are based on
resolution.

Ed Meyers, former technical editor of Modern Photography in 1960s.