[rollei_list] Re: Surprised

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:39:44 -0500

On Sunday, March 27, 2005, at 08:10  PM, dnygr wrote:

> Seeing all the cameras used I'm surprised at the dearth of Leicas.

Using only one camera would be like eating the same thing for all three
meals seven days a week.  I have a Rollei T and 6008i in medium format.
  In 35mm I have a Rollei QZ35T.

I also have a Leica M3, nearly as old as I am, which works perfectly.
Since I love rangefinder cameras in 35mm, I also have a Konica Hexar
RF, Bessa T, as well as Kiev, Zorki and FED cameras.

That's among my user cameras.  I also collect cameras, but most of
those don't get any use.

Bob