[rollei_list] Re: Surprised

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:02:33 -0800

Peter,

Somehow I think that the "50" is an artifact of his e-mail server, and
was never intended to be part of the message.

But WTF do I know?  I am an acknowledged computer illiterate.

Someone forwarded Ardy's message re: Porsche 911 to me.  My
911 never was my only car, and never will be. (Unless my wife
divorces me! :-)

Jerry