[rollei_list] Re: Super Ikonta images ----"flickr" Blocked!

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:51:48 -0500

At 08:14 PM 3/5/2007, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Marc James Small wrote:
>> At 07:42 PM 3/5/2007, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>> >Jan,
>> >
>> >My computer at work blocks "flickr", as well as other porno sites.  Tey
>> >also block any sites that  are ao tobacco or alcohol.
>> >
>> >I cannot see the Wine Spectator site or Cigar Afficionado..  They block
>> >most music sites except Boston (something or other).

Thank you, Jerry, for explanation one, which takes us nowhere. What does "ao tobacco or alcohol' mean? Is "ao" some mystic acronym only known to the residents of Palles Verdes or wherever you bought cheap seventy years back? Pray, share this with the rest of our number so that we may sit in wonderment at the intellectual brilliance of the locale in which you have chosen to reside! <he grins>

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!