[rollei_list] Re: Super Ikonta B question

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:02:21 +0800

I would like to qualify that the Super Ikontas I am interested in is one of
the later models either III or IV.
The early versions I have found to be very heavy, and I am looking for
something that I can carry easily in my pocket.
Do you know of the quality of the 3.5/ 75 CZ Tessar on the later super
Ikontas?
I love 35mm but having the 6x6 negative in the darkroom does it for me.
Regards,
Marvin.