[rollei_list] Summer workshop recommendations

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:52:31 -0500

Folks,

I've got a sabbatical coming this summer and I'd like to use part of it
attending a summer photo workshop.

I'm looking for a workshop that will give me a solid grounding in the use of my
DSLR, Canon 7D.  I've been shooting film most of my life, and decided that I'd
like to improve my DSLR skills.

Preferably in New England, but other parts of the USA will be considered.

TIA,

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod@xxxxxx