[rollei_list] Re: Streaks!

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 18:49:59 -0800

Can't tell from the web photos, does the streaking continue to the unexposed parts of the image?

On 12/16/2018 3:56 PM, David Stumpp wrote:

Hi all,

I am not enjoying this streaking which seems to happen randomly and between other rolls that came out perfectly fine. I've paid close attention to my developer and fixer states, and, anyway, I'm not doing anything different from what I've done for years, and I've never had this problem. Anyone out there know just by looking what this is?

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at