[rollei_list] Re: Storage of Rollei Negs / Paterson Print Frame?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:22:18 +0200

I keep them in negative sheets, 4 strips of 3 pictures on an A4 (or mabe US Letter where you live) in a 3 ring binder, organized by date.

When I was more organized, I had a database on the computer with an overview of each roll, highlights, any pictures that were in slide mounts, sent to printing or had been sold for various uses.

These days I just have a small notebook with notes about each roll and write a few keywords on each negative sheet along with the date and camera used.

My scanner won't do all 12, unfortunately, as that would be a good way to have a better overview. I'm using a Canon 9950F with Vuescan.

Cheers,
Thor

On 12 Jun, 2008, at 18:19, Jan Decher wrote:

How do people store their Rollei Negs? I keep them in Print File Pages, designed for either in strips of three or four, in a binder. Ideally I like to keep the contact sheet right with the negs, but often have quite a backlog of contacts to print.

Does anyone know a scanner that can actually scan 12 frames at once and generate a color or b&w "digital contact sheet" on an 8x11 inkjet sheet glossy sheet?

Also, anyone know who in the US is selling the Paterson contact frame for 120 film.

Jan

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org