[rollei_list] Re: Status Update

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:54:34 -0600

At 06:01 PM 12/29/2012, you wrote:
Don,

If they are in season, and you have a Migratory Waterfowl stamp on your OK Hunter License, you can take the limit. Even one would make a superb New Years Eve Dinner for a small family.

They taste superior to duck,  wild turkey or pheasant.

They are plentiful here, even come into the front yard.

They still don't know about cars so they simply saunter across the roads here, not always making it.

I just remembered, I have some pictures of a group on my sidewalk with chicks.

DAW