[rollei_list] Re: Status Update

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:40:28 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Williams" <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:03 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Status Update

At 12:20 PM 12/29/2012, you wrote:
Marc,

Sorry to hear about you injury, but importantly--- DID YOU INJURE ANY TORTII?

Best wishes usw.
Jerry

Never knew what a Tortii was.

I have a problem here in that there are a lot of Canada Goose who hang around in the winter. My wife assures me that the plural is not Geese (there being no such thing as a Canada Geese) so I don't know
what to call a batch of them.

DAW

Well, since Marc is a Latin scholar perhaps he can tell us the plural of Branta canadensis, which is the proper name for the animal. How about Geese... from Canada. Do you suppose Marc's fall was caused by an attack by a Canada Goose? Perhaps it Canada goosed him. Marc, your injury sounds painful. I am glad it wasn't worse, any bump on the head is serious.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles