[rollei_list] Status Update

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 23:41:39 -0500

I managed to fall down on 27 DEC and fell against my tortoise corral. I did not dent the wood (Jerry, my head is NOT that hard!) but I did suffer a rather severe gash to the forehead -- the folks at the VA had to do two levels of stitching it up. Nothing serious will result though I might well end up with a Frankenstein scar on the forehead. While it is healing, I am reduced to monocular vision as my left eye is swollen shut. Bear with me for a while. If I am slow to respond, I ask that you understand.

Best wishes for the New Year to the all of us.

Marc

It is a good world for doing good deeds.
-- Nathaniel the Faun