[rollei_list] Re: Spring 2008 Print Exchange - Redux

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:45:22 -0400

> I'll jump in if you can take another inkjet print into the mix.  It
> will be on either Crane's Silver Rag or Ilford Gold Fibre Silk.
>
> By the way, these will ALL be prints made with Rollei cameras, right?  ;-)

I sure hope so or what's the point?!

I was just telling my Leica friends how I use 5x7 Moab paper made in Utah by
Windmills only as a source of power.
No chipmunks or squirrels on wheels.
http://www.moabpaper.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=105

I use the natural or bright 190.
I tend to use the bright for black and white and the natural for color.

I can put a stack in and not have to feed it one by one.
And its plenty thick enough.
And coated on both sides so there's no nagging feeling you've put it in up
side down.

Mark William Rabiner