[rollei_list] Re: Spring 2008 Print Exchange

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:34:38 -0400

I got mine yesterday I'm very glad I'm involved.
Mine was the color one and it was on Moab by Legion rag bright 190 which
comes in 5x7.
It has a slight texture this batch but its just natural pressed paper like
they've been making since Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492; basically
its water color paper. Same as you'd coat a platinum print on.

http://www.alternativephotography.com/process_pt_pd_simple.html

Such an excellently designed package great design!

Thanks Elias and the other five guys and MJS for having us all here today.
We need gals.

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner