[rollei_list] Re: Spain, advice needed.

  • From: "Dia MEDINA (dmfoto2003 @ yahoo" <dmfoto2003@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:58:32 +0100 (CET)

Einar:

Sorry, I did not answer as I have been offlist for
some time.
Hope this message will reach you on time.

The shops at Madrid are (most to less recommended)

FOTOCASION. This is the biggest store and they serve
labs and professionals and still are the cheapest.
They have just moved to C/Ribera de Curtidores, 22.
Metro 5: "Puerta de Toledo". See also
www.fotocasion.es. They have got a lot of second hand
material.
- - - - - -
FOTOGANGA (915 308 374 / Ronda de Toledo, 28 / Metro
5: "Puerta de Toledo"). See also www.fotoganga.es
- - - - - -
GALEOTE is the most expensive and does not have much
choice but they are easy to find as they are located
near the metro "Gran Via" or near the "Corte Inglés"
of "Puerta del Sol".
- - - - - -

Hope this helps.

Dia

 --- Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> I'm heading of to Spain for a coupple of weeks
> through christamas and
> in to
> the new year.
>
> I will be in and around Murcia, Cartagena and that
> general area.
> I'm hoping for some advice on a coupple of small
> matters:
>

> 1: Where may I buy slide film (120) for reasonable
> prices?
>
> 2: Where may I buy the Manfrotto 685B monopod, and
> what would the
> price be?
>
> 3: Any must see, smart things to do etc anyone can
> recommend?
>
> As I will have a rental car whilst staying there,
> I'm also thinking
> of spending
> a coupple of days in Madrid. I'm sure there must be
> a place to buy the
> items I'm looking for there?

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad