[rollei_list] Re: Sort of OT: Jobo ATL-1500 listing...

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:51:36 -0500

Hi Rob,

Wow!  They certainly have maintained their resale value!  I paid $2000 for a
used one in mint condition, with a few more accessories (two water heaters,
and more reels/tanks, battery back-up) about a decade ago.  There is no
other unit really like the 1500 (or the 1000) for film processing.

So much for film being dead... ;-)

Regards,

Austin