[rollei_list] Re: Something about last week

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:50:32 +0000 (GMT)

Perhaps Don, however PS can't solve using a
satisfactory way the problem about the right
camera-lens rotation axis and the right level for the
frames; For the situation you described PS( the last
two version only) and the dedicated pano software
solve the problems to stich the frames lossing a lot
of image area and creating shadows, objects
projections and perspective distortions doing that the
pano looks very unnatural and awful according my
taste.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> At 12:11 AM 2/1/2006 +0000, you wrote:
> >We spent last week in our farm; I carried the 3.5F
> >with the Velvia 100 and the 2.8C with the Scala to
> use
> >like negative. I wished to take some panos but I
> >forgot the Rolleifix... incredible.
>
> Next time just do it by observing the edges of the
> scenes, or even
> free-hand if you don't have a tripod.
>
> I recently did it strictly freehand and Photoshop
> lined them right up.
>

> Don Williams
> La Jolla, CA

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam