[rollei_list] Some Rollei TLR dedicated tools

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:13:19 -0300

2012/6/26 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
>.... I'll upload the
> Rollei tools to one of my blogs when I have a bit of time...

I uploaded photographs about some Rollei TLR dedicated tools, they are
tube type tools for the 3,5 Planar, 3,5 Xenotar and 2,8 lenses. I
don't know the exact way these tools work. The L-1949 tool is used to
adjust the film feeler mechanism, Prochnow's "Rollei Technical Report
shows and explains the way to use this tool, I have more photographs
about dedicated Rollei tools, I'll try to have an idea about their use
before to upload them to my blog:

http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com.ar/2012/06/rolleitools.html