[rollei_list] Re: Some Rollei 6008 pictures

  • From: Horace Trovato <horacekenneth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:43:11 -0400

I like the photos a lot.  I agree that the black and white has a nice
structure, but honestly I prefer the color version because of how it fits
with the others.  I think the film does a beautiful job with the whites and
blues and grays.

My favorites are IV, II and both versions of the one you have b&w and color
for.