[rollei_list] Re: Sniping on eBay

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:21:59 -0800

Peter, you're lucky to be able to walk in and handle equipment in Ohio, New
York, and LA.  I have to deal from where I live and normally the only option
is via the Internet.  I don't have the luxury to "...walk out of the store
with it in my hand..." and I'm guessing most people are in my situation.