[rollei_list] Skydrive Off Topic

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:27:17 -0600

I have to apologize for posting those soldier snapshots with no technical info and no editing. They are simply quick snapshots taken at sundown on the way back from the store. I wanted to get the pictures before the ice melted.

All of them can be cleaned up to recover the dark areas but since this was an experiment, that is, sending to a group, I sent them completely un-selected, un-sorted, and with possible near duplicates.

Anyhow here they are. (or there they are). I didn't take time to try some flash fill and of course the ice finally went away.

DAW