[rollei_list] Re: "Shroud of Jena"???

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 21:27:41 -0700

Interesting.... Back in the 70's, I was in the academics branch of the
4315th CCTS, the training squadron for SAC's nuclear missile force.  There
arose a great hilaria one day when one of our captains came running into the
common area with the revelation that one of the urinals had a rust stain
that very closely resembled Farah Fawcett.  At that time, her smiling poster
was ubiquitous across the American landscape.

All I can say is that our coffee club honor collection more than doubled in
the ensuing months.  Visitors from across the aerospace continuum made their
way to Building 7403 at Vandenberg AFB.

BTW, your contact shadow resembles a Sheik in mufti.

Peter