[rollei_list] Re: Serial No's

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:32:28 -0400

dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Knoppow) wrote:

>Rolleiflex's seem to have earned a reputation for
>sharpness early on. The same is true of the Super Ikonta....

Here's a few shots with the Rolleicord V and the Super Ikonta 532/16:

http://tinyurl.com/bwxvo

What impressed me was the depth of detail available in these images, and
I know that is accounted for in part by the neg size, but I suspect it
has a lot to do with the glass, as well.

In the first shot, for instance, the flyline is clearly visible under
enlargement, and I've printed, and sold, several cropped versions of
this one, to folks here who regularly fish this river.

Comments welcomed...

Ken

--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier