[rollei_list] Re: Serial No's

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:16:57 -0500

But it is a 3.5.  I've seen the 3.8, but I don't have one...

It is so small.  Makes me wonder why the late ones got so much bigger.
Was out with it & encountered a j-schoolie with a (borrowed) D50 (who can
afford them?) who razzed me for my antique -- and I made it clear the old
bird was FAR sharper than his computerised whizbang.

I use Leicaflexes at work, and no digital will ever equal my 35mm Elmarit
-- but my Super Ikonta nearly does, and I'm hoping for the same from my
Automat when it arrives.

Buying Arista.Edu film from Freestyle Photo, and it is pretty good.
(120, asa200)

Peter