[rollei_list] Re: Season's Greetings!

  • From: PaintingWithLenses <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:26:07 +0100

Hi Marc

you can bet on that, Marc;) When we lived in Westport CT back in the end
sixties we had all kinds of weather - hot humid in summer, hurricanes in fall
and icy dry winters with lots of snow - skating on the frozen pond nearby - I
loved it just like that:) Here in Stuttgart now it's foggy 41°F with drizzling
rain - this sort of "weather" can go on from fall to spring - too damp and wet
for our beloved mechanics (i.e. SL66)...

So Kenneth, enjoy Connecticut;) By the way - a school-friend of mine was Peter
Frazier (Hillspoint Elementary) ;)

Seasons Greetings to all and a Happy Photo Year 2014

Uwe
😃