[rollei_list] Re: Sears Seroco 4" by 5" folding plate camera kit

  • From: Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:08:39 +0100 (CET)

> Sears Seroco 4" by 5" folding plate camera kit, including camera in E+ c

Seen from this side of the Atlantic, I would guess that this Sears
device would be fitted with a razor-sharp planer ;-)

Not kidding, Marc, is this photo-Sears company the same brand as the
famous chain of hardware stores ? (my favourite place when I'm in
Northen America looking for a 1/4" or 3/8" tooling to make photo
threads ;-)

--
Emmanuel BIGLER
<bigler@xxxxxxxx>