[rollei_list] Re: Scanning hassle

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:53:26 -0800 (PST)

Does the image appear for the preview mode?, if the image appears, do you mark
the preview image before to press the scan icon?.
The Epson scanning software is the same for the Perfection line with slight
variations according the model, my Epson 4490 professional mode software looks
identical regarding the window you showed, I guess your scanner works fine for
the preview mode, otherwise you couldn't obtain an image; at least the Epson
software in my scanner does not activate the "scan" button before you
pre-scanned the image for the preview the preview image appears in a new window.
If you can't obtain the preview image, I'm afraid something could be wrong with
your scanner hardware as Austin and Thor wrote.-

I rarely use the Epson software, however it is a very good scanning software
and I verified it again to write this message.

Carlos