[rollei_list] Re: Scanning

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:53:37 +0200

I would say that in my opinion, creativity thrives where there is limitation,
be it artficially imposed or a simple fact of life.

Take away the limitations, and you take away the need for people to think
differently, to change paradigms and to put together existing knowlege in new
and unique manners.

Avatar might have been a marvel for the senses, but the storyline/plot sucked.
Just my opinion :-)

Thor