[rollei_list] Re: Scanners

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:09:50 +0000

Hi Thor,
I am an amateur photographer too. My work is in the Motor Racing business (for
30+ years) and know most of the pros well, particularly those that have been
around a long time. One of them told me a few years ago, when the digital
bodies were more expensive than now, that his body cost about the same as 3
months film, so changing the camera every couple of years was still a huge
saving for him.
FWIW
Frank