[rollei_list] Re: Scanners

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:26:05 -0800

ROFLOL. I never knew of that law but it is humorous.

BTW, FWIW I know understand what people are saying. I do not consider a RAW
file a TIFF that contains RAW Data. Just my personal opinion. To me a RAW
file is one that is created in a camera. But I am sure I am not in the
majority here. TIFF files are nice but huge and still not a RAW, but a TIFF.
Semantics I guess.

Peter K

--
Peter K