[rollei_list] Scan etc. new bod

  • From: "Vass J.M." <jmv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:26:04 -0000

Dear Folks I am new to this list. And have come in on the scanner
discussion - and just the thing I need to know about too at the moment.
Where can I see some 'good' scanned images from a 6x6 and where it shows
how they were arrived at??  Many thanks!!  All the best, Jeff

P.s. I am a victim of rolleitheft. A a much loved 'cord vb I've had
since I was a student - gone. Have bought a rolleiflex to compensate,
but doesn't feel the same at all, need to go out and use it.