[rollei_list] Santa came with my "new" 2.8F, in a Fedex sleigh!!!

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:25:04 -0500

Llisters,

Santa came in glory a few minutes ago, delivering my "new" 2.8F! It's a beauty, and I'm getting ready to load a roll of film and shoot some outdoor pics while the sun is out. First, however, I'm going to take a few minutes to do some of that "fondling" that everybody talks about.

First impressions: Solid, much more solid feeling than my Rolleicord V. View screen is very, very bright and clear, and focus is easy. Meter is spot on, checked against my Sekonic.

Look forward to learning from all of you and sharing more of this great camera with you all in the future.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Skype: +1 8606328546