[rollei_list] Re: San Francisco Labor Fest

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:38:10 -0700

It's from terminal E on the South side of the Ferry building.
It's probably one of those day cruisers.

Slobodan Dimitrov

On Jul 11, 2007, at 3:27 PM, Peter J Nebergall wrote:

And is the "historical harbor cruise" on the liberty ship?  If so, I'm
jealous....

Peter Nebergall

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:09:42 -0700 Slobodan Dimitrov
<s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I'm driving to SF this coming Saturday evening for the Labor Fest. My

main interest is the historical harbor cruise this coming Sunday
evening.
http://www.laborfest.net/
If anyone in the SF area wants to get together prior to that, I can

be contacted off list.
I plan to use my 2.8F white face, along with a 20D +fisheye zoom.
And
yes, the IIIa will be pocketed with a couple of lenses for 'just in

case'.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org