[rollei_list] Re: SL66 & focussing screens

  • From: "Evan Dong" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ejdong@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:36:06 -0700

Hi Richard,

Thank You for the in-depth explanation. I use the original Rolleiflex plastic
screens in all of my Rolleiflexes. I had just (2) Maxwell screen which I
dislike for the lack of "Snap-to Contrast" just the older version plastic
Rolleiflex screen.

With the exception of the Hi D screen in my 2.8E3, all focusing screens I use
in my Rolleiflex are later plastic screen with either grid line with split
image finder or the large Spot magnifier.

Evan

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:50 PM, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>