[rollei_list] Re: SL 2000 again

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 19:40:35 -0600

As I recall, the film was very thin, so it would fit in a regular cassette.
On Dec 19, 2015 5:57 PM, "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found a stainless Ilford developing tank for 72 exposure film at a
camera fair last year. I immediately knew what it was and asked how much.
The vendor wanted silly money because “it was rare”. I persuaded him that
it wasn’t worth anything because the film was no longer available. I won
that argument so I now have a worthless developing tank with nothing to
develop in it!

John

On 19 Dec 2015, at 16:30, F.W. Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Peter,

I have learned that Ilford marketed a thin 72 exposures film for a short
while.

I forgot to add a link to images of the set. It shows the 72 exp setting
and the 2000 engraving on the shutter speed knob.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115545044602435168388/RolleiSL2000FOutfitForSale#5810208615003453810

Ferdi.