[rollei_list] Re: SL 2000 F - and my attitude about it

  • From: "F.W. Stutterheim" <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:30:47 +0100

Hi Volker,

My father was born in Düsseldorf and indeed he knew how to ruffle someone's
feathers. It was not only me as a son who said so. :-)

We still have distant relatives over there and when we visit them, they take us
out for dinner to a Brauhaus (brewery with restaurant). So, yes, I have met the
local waiters! ;-)

On the other hand I feel people in general from the Rheinland are quite relaxed
and easy, especially the younger ones. They are not much different from us
Dutch.

Best regards,
Ferdi.
----
From my MacBook Pro.
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 15 dec. 2015, om 21:47 heeft Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven:

I understand what you mean with "difficult to deal with". I think it is
mainly a characteristic of people around Düsseldorf / Cologne. I you every
experienced the waiters in a traditional pub down there you will understand.
;-)