[rollei_list] Re: S2 format

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:11:59 -0400

Totally agree, Gene. The rest of this discussion has the feel of an
academic exercise. There is not a film-maker worth his/her salt who
does not feel constrained at times by the aspect ratio within which
they must work, and they often have the full force of production
design behind them...

Eric Goldstein