[rollei_list] Rotting Rollei Cases AND straps

  • From: "Jerry Laderberg" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:37:38 -0400

This very active thread ( no pun) has reminded me of the time my 2.8C case strap snapped in two. Let's face it - the cases not only had bad thread but the leather was pretty bad too. A now deceased local photographer made a good second income by cobbling up good wide leather staps with Rollei snap on strapends.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>