[rollei_list] Re: Rollieflex Camera Dating II

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:27:17 -0300 (ART)

Marc, I'd like to know if the data you mentioned in
the previous post and in the post below are from the
Thiele books or from the Barringer list, I ask because
I bought two Thiele books last week and I'm waiting
for it for the next month.

All the best
Carlos
--- Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> At 07:39 PM 10/6/2007, Dave Hunter wrote:
>
>  >Body 1250178
>  >Viewing Lens: Heidosmat 1:2,8/75 ser. 617887
>  >Taking Lens: Zeiss-Opton Tessar 1:3 f=75 ser.
> 753585
>  >

> The taking lens is part of a batch of 15,000 such
> lenses dating from around 1952.  We have not yet
> deciphered the dating sequence, if any, for the
> Heidosmat viewing lenses.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Las últimas noticias sobre el Mundial de Rugby 2007 están en Yahoo!
Deportes. ¡Conocelas!
http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/mundialderugby