[rollei_list] Re: Rollie black & white film

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:09:37 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:01 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Rollie black & white film

I haven't used the R3 but I have used the Rollei 25. It probably WILL be a problem for a lab in that these appear to be speciality films that weren't forumated to use D76, etc. I just ordered the Rollei slow film developer. I
think that you should probably develop the stuff yourself.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/