[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiwide Quality

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:56:28 -0700

Jan,  The SL66 and 50 Distagon is the most inexpensive way to get the 'wide
look from Rollei. In addition, the number of attachments makes it easy to
use under many conditions...and then there's the versatility of
interchangeable backs.  With the hand bracket, the SL66 is easily held for
stable photography.  Peter

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,