[rollei_list] Rolleiwide Quality

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:30:21 +0100

John,
Very interested in your results with the Rolleiwide. Will you post on Flickr?
Really interested in a wideangle lens for 6x6, either as a TLR or a compact
rangefinder (Fujifilm/Voigtländer?)
SL66 is the other solution but from experience the SL66 stays home more often
than not due to its impressive size.
Jan