[rollei_list] Re: Rolleisoft filters....will be selling them.

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:28:04 -0800

Thanks for all the kind replies.  I scan all my negs so I believe I can get
a similar look with PS when and if needed.  I'm selling those Rolleisofts if
anyone's interested.

Richard S.
San Francisco

My Commute Photo Blog
http://shootingonthefly.blogspot.com/

My Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rich8155/

On 11/26/06, Jerry Lehrer < jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Petr,

No, completely different.  R'softs are scribed circular lines. Softars are
little
bubbles in a plastic disc.

Jerry

Petr Dvorak wrote:

How do Rolleisofts compare to CZ Softars? Are they similar filters sold
under different brands?

Petr Dvorak