[rollei_list] Re: Rolleipistol, -fix and -meter

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:57:04 EST

Excellent suggestion Carlos.
Switching backs seems the simplest way to go.
Genius...
(^:
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 12/28/2008 7:36:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> 2)  I don't know about to mill a groove for the
> Rolleifix, it looks like  it
> > wouldn't work, I'd try first changing backs.-
>
>  Ofcourse, this would be the easiest, but I need to find
> one.
>
> Eugen
> --
But...you already have the backs, I was talking  about to use your Rolleicord
back in the MX, I can use my Rolleicord IV back  in the 3.5F and 2.8C
perfectly, and my 2.8C back in the 3.5F and the 3.5F back  in the 2.8C and both
backs
in the Rolleicord IV and I can use the plate  adapter back for the three
cameras; most postwar backs fit 100% right for  every camera despite the 'cord
IV
has a different system to take the back. I  think your 'cord  back could work
fine for your MX, perhaps you need to  destroy or to disassemble nothing.

I agree with you about to sell the  Rolleimeter 2.8 and to buy the 3.5, I
have no idea about prices.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.